About Frequently Asked Questions
– I can’t watch the video! Help!
Please update your browser or Download an Up-To-Date Browser.
– The Video section shows White or Blank! Help!
Please go to this WEBSITE and type the captcha code, your ISP cause this issue and can be fix only by visiting the said website.
– What are the recommended browser for this website?
We recommend to use “Firefox” or “GoogleChrome”. If you don’t have these browser then you can find the download links below:
– Why have some content been removed?
They have been removed by User or Host by any number of reasons.
– How can I view new content/s?
Just refresh the page or press f5 to get the latest updates.
– What is public domain?
Many of the embedded videos are in public domain and can be viewed by any visitors or guest.
– Can I download a video?
Yes, there’s a provided link for each video and some might don’t have.
– How do I watch in full screen?
Click the full screen button located beside the volume control. To return to the original size, hit Esc.
– I want to use material featured on this site. How?
Do not ask us to send you material – We don’t have any. You can only use material that is in public domain, open source or published under CCL (creative commons license).
– I want have my video listed on this site. How?
If you are the copyright holder, just upload the video to any of the video sharing sites and send us the link.
– I have problem viewing the streaming videos. Help!
(Note: If the screen is blank and nothing happens, the video has probably been removed or cannot be reach). If the video plays but suddenly stops, try moving the video timeline pointer past the point where it stops and let it buff.
– How to Contact YonipZone?
You may visit our Contact Page to drop by a message to us.